Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thank you, Sweetheart!

Last year, on Mother's Day, John and I went to the Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix to see a concert by Esteban. It was a tradition we did every year. While we were waiting for the doors to open, John and I goofed around with my camera, taking pictures of each other and saying "Work with me! Work with me!" to each other as if we were doing a professional photo shoot. Another woman standing who was also waiting for the doors to open offered to take our picture. I'm so glad she did. It's one of the last pictures we had taken together.
Afterwards, John took me out to dinner. He always made me feel so appreciated.
Oddly enough, Esteban is not performing at the Botanical Garden this year which is odd for him. I'm glad, in a way. It would be sad to not be able to go there this year without my Love.
But I thank you for that wonderful Mother's Day last year, John.

No comments:

Post a Comment