Wednesday, September 17, 2014

I'd Want It To Be You


I am missing John a lot today but even in sorrow I am feeling him close.
It seems he often sends songs to me with lyrics that touch my heart at just the right time.
This morning I was in the car taking Bella to day care and I cued up my iPhone's music so it would play through the car's stereo. I recently bought Barbra Streisand's newest album and the first song that played this morning was this one.
I really felt he was telling me he is still here for me.
Yes, John and I are best friends. We always will be.
Then I saw this on Facebook.

And I can't wait until both of us are home again - together.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. I am so glad that I have found your blog. You say exactly the things that I am feeling....loved hearing Barbara and Blake together.

    ReplyDelete