Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The new Apple watch

The new watch by Apple was unveiled yesterday and while it has many features and seems quite cool, the thing that got me the most was the heartbeat feature. This phone will sense your heartbeat and send a signal to someone of your choice and they will be able to feel your heartbeat against their wrist. Maybe some people might think that's creepy but I found it endearing.
I thought it was romantic. What I wouldn't give to be able to feel John's heartbeat. We'll never be able to share that. And I felt sad.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I would love to feel my Richard's heartbeat too. I videoed him singing when he was all hopped up on Morphine one night and I treasure that little snippet more than anything! Wish I had recorded more of him to keep just for me!

    ReplyDelete