Friday, August 28, 2020

An anniversary gift

Today is our wedding anniversary. 

39 years ago today I married my best friend, my soul mate, my Twin Flame. The person who knows me best in all the world, who always has my back, who loves me as I have never known love.

And today I miss him so much.

I asked for a sign, a special sign for our day.

And John came through!

This morning, I walked Bella in our backyard, first thing in the morning as always. Then we came inside and I gave her her breakfast. But she asked to go out again afterwards. I thought this a little odd, but oh, well. She knows what she wants.

As soon as we went outside she went over to something on the deck.


When I checked it out, it was a beautiful owl feather! It had not been there before when we went out. It was right in our path. We would have had to pass it. No, this was newly arrived. Maybe John told Bella to go outside so that I would see his gift? As it turned out, she didn't want to "do" anything except sniff around. But if we hadn't gone out just then, I might never have received this wonderful anniversary present from John.

 

 

Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!

Thank you!

I love you!

Namaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment