Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year, More Pictures

It's been a while since I have scanned in some of our old pictures so I decided to spend part of this morning doing that again. I think one of the reasons I have been putting it off is that I don't want to get to the end. I don't want to know that there are no more pictures to look through. But I also don't want to NOT look at these pictures either and the best way to preserve them is to scan them in.
So, it was fun to go over them and bring back all these good memories. One thing that struck me is that John and I traveled a lot and vacationed a lot and I am so glad we did. I have so many wonderful memories. The pictures may not all be the best [thankfully we got better cameras as we got older and I also got better at taking pictures] but they still triggered wonderful memories. I am so grateful for that.
These are from March 1993 - love that John smile.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment