Friday, August 30, 2013

Hello's from John

I asked John for a sign from him this week since this week is our anniversary.
He came through twice and I am blown away.
The first time  was on our anniversary day. I had scheduled a massage for that afternoon, and afterwards, when I got in my car, I turned on the power to the audio system. I "felt" that John wanted me to turn on the radio but before I could change the source to radio it synched to the bluetooth on my iPhone and "You Needed Me" started playing. "Our " song, our wedding song!
Then today I made a phone call to a friend about selling John's antique car parts. This friend knows someone who might be able to help me. But the friend wasn't available so I left a voice mail. I no sooner clicked off that phone call when my phone, for no apparent reason, started playing our wedding song again!
It just started playing all by itself.
It had to be John again.
I love you, John. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment