Thursday, March 6, 2014

Another Hello

I awoke in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago and heard voices. When my head cleared I realized it was the TV in the living room.
A little apprehensive I got up and went to see what was going on.
Sure enough, the TV was on.
And I had turned it off hours earlier when I had gone to bed.
I thought maybe one of the cats had accidentally turned it on but Riley was where I had left him and the remote was in the exact same place where I had left it.
Then I looked at the cable box and saw the time was 3:33 AM.
In angel numbers 333 is supposed to be a very mystical number, indicating God, Jesus, the Ascended Masters. I see this number often.
So I just said a Hello to my angels and God and John and turned off the TV and went back to bed.
I feel John's energy a lot this week.
And it makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment