Monday, February 24, 2014

It's the 24th again

So today marks 45 months since John passed. I can't believe it will be 4 years pretty soon.
I went to the movies today. I try to get out as much as I can. If I don't, it will mean my only contacts are the cats and the dog and that can't be good.
Anyway, I saw a mystical little movie called Winter's Tale. It was disappointing actually. But there were a couple of moments that stuck with me. A love interest of the main character dies in the movie and that scene got to me. It brought back sad flashes of finding John. The male protagonist begs his love to come back. That must be a universal thing - to ask your love to come back. If only they could.
Then in the end, the narrator talks about how some of us are to stay behind because we have a job to do and the person who dies is done with their mission.
I believe that. I'm working on trying to learn my purpose. I hope I have one. I have to have one. I need something to keep me going.
And then at the end, the narrator talks about reuniting with your loved one after death. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment