Monday, June 15, 2015

John helped save a little life

I recently made a donation to the Arizona Humane Society in John's name in honor of his five year anniversary. Lauren [at AZHS] helped me by putting it toward their new Puppy Parvo ICU.
She sent me this notification last week:
I wanted to share the story of one Puppy Parvo ICU patient who has an amazing new life thanks in part to your donation in John’s memory.  Duncan is pictured below...he was just skin and bones when he came in, and had quite a rough go of it during his Parvo treatment.  He actually had further intestinal complications, but our Second Chance Animal Hospital veterinarians were able to perform a surgery, and he pulled through.  He is now in his new adoptive home and loving life!  I’ve personally met this little dude and he is the sweetest, most gentle little pup.  
Thank you so much, Joy, for always supporting AHS and the animals in honor of John.



This makes my heart happy and I know John is happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment