Friday, August 21, 2015

John's soul portrait

I can't believe I have not blogged in so long. A lot has happened in the past few weeks and perhaps that is why I have been reluctant to post. It wasn't all bad although some was upsetting.
I was involved in a car accident on August 6 [rear-ended at a red light] and my car was badly damaged.
But all is on the way to mending now, including me.
Then I had company for a week but that was a fun distraction.
But now it is time to get back down to business.

Today I want to talk about the soul portrait I had done of John.
Last year you might remember I had one done of me.
So, I contacted the artist, sent her a couple of pictures of John and soon I had a portrait of what she saw as John as an eternal soul.
Aside from the fact that John looks a little like Captain Picard from Star Trek, I find the portrait very interesting. John appears to me to be very wise and peaceful.  The reading confirmed John as a loving healer and that he is still very much with me and that we are continuing our relationship together.
Everything in the picture has symbolic meaning and I find it very comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment