Sunday, December 18, 2016

Remembering those who are no longer with us

As some of you may be aware, I am in business with two wonderful women. Together we have started a business to help those in grief, and specifically those who are mourning the loss of a soul mate. You can read about it here - www.fromgrieftopeace.org

Today Cathy blogged about a way to remember a loved one and I want to link to it. http://fromgrieftopeace.blogspot.com/ 

I love doing a special Christmas donation in John's memory. I have chosen the Arizona Humane Society and the Phoenix Rescue Mission as my personal favorites. They were ours when John was here and it makes me feel close to him to continue that in his memory. I no longer have him with me to dote on and to spend money on for a Christmas present so this is my way of doing that. I know it makes him happy too.

I don't do much to celebrate Christmas these days because without John it just isn't the same but this is one way I can transform my grief into a better day for someone else.



No comments:

Post a Comment