Monday, August 27, 2018

Love lives on!

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary. John and I are married 37 years.
And, yes, I know, he is no longer physically here with me but I celebrate the day because it's important to me.
And I have it on good faith [from a medium] that John celebrates it still because the day is very important to him too.
John has been showing me all day with signs that I know are from him.
This morning I went into the local grocery store and there as I walked in was a huge display of Twizzlers - one of John's favorite sweets. 
Then this afternoon I went to another grocery store to buy myself some flowers to commemorate our special day.
What was I hit with? 
Another big display - this time of Red Vines, a variation on a theme.
I purchased my flowers, got in the car, and as I headed home, my head and heart filled with love for my Sweetheart, I glanced at the car clock and it was 4:13, John's birthday April 13th.
I no sooner saw that and told John how much I loved him when the next song on Pandora came on - "If" by Bread.
Love lives on!

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Joy. Happy Anniversary to one of my favorite couples.
    XXXOOO.
    Betts

    ReplyDelete