Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Our Church Wedding

25 years ago today John and I were remarried in the Church. We were originally married by a Justice of the Peace in 1981. But in 1988 John received an annulment from his first marriage and so we were married again in Our Lady of Victory Church in Harvey's Lake, PA.
We had a wonderful party afterwards. John was so handsome in his tuxedo.

I am sad that John isn't here to celebrate this day with me but I have many happy memories from that day and I know he does too. We often talked about that day and how happy we were.
There is another reason to be sad today. This morning our sweet Jessie girl went over the Rainbow Bridge. I am going to miss her so much. I am just now starting to sense what her loss means.
But I know John is happy to have her with him and I know she is very happy to be with him too. I can just see her doing what John used to call her "full body wag"  - what she used to do when she was especially happy to see us. I can even hear her making happy noises. I'm glad they are together. John loved her so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment