Friday, August 9, 2013

Little reminders

I bought this chain with charms this week to commemorate John. It has a beautiful saying, his initial, and a stone to signify April, his birth month. I have decided this is my anniversary present to me from John.
I also had a beautiful Hello from John today too. On my way to lunch with a dear friend, I turned on my car radio and was attempting to synch my Cloud player with the speaker system to play some songs. Instead the car synched two songs from my iPhone. They were "Lay Lady Lay" by Bob Dylan and "You Needed Me" by Anne Murray - two songs that mean a lot to me and John. I know John had those play for me because I was feeling down and missing him. He was reaching out and saying "Hi, I'm still here and I love you." I love you, too, Sweetheart. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment