Friday, October 24, 2014

More hello's from John

John has been working overtime letting me know that he is around me and it makes me feel so good to know that.
I saw something on the deck last week that was unmistakable but for the sake of privacy I am going to keep it under wraps because it is going in my book. But it has been probably one of the strongest signs yet.
And then this week John played a song on my car computer [via Amazon Music] that was NOT downloaded to my iPhone so there was no way that the bluetooth could have intervened.
But there it was. It was the song "I'll Be Seeing You" by Billie Holiday from the soundtrack from the movie The Notebook. And yes, I just wrote about that movie and how it made me feel and that is why it was so poignant and special to have this song play the very next day. It was as if John knew I had watched the movie and blogged about it.
No, it wasn't as if. He was telling me he knew.
And I believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment