Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Scripted jewelry

Yesterday a dear friend sent me a link to an Etsy shop. Caroline the owner makes beautiful jewelry from the scripted notes of loved ones.
Scripted Jewelry 
Mauri, my friend, said as soon as she saw this shop she thought of me because she knew I would love to be able to wear something that had John's handwriting on it.
She's right.
I ordered a necklace with a heart-shaped pendant. And I submitted this note to be engraved.

 After John passed I found this note written on a post-it note. It was in my bedside end table drawer. I have no recollection of when John gave me this note or what the occasion might have been but he was always doing things like that. I'm so gald I saved the note. Every so often I take it out and look at it. It's a wonderful reminder of the love we shared.
And now I will have that note to wear. I can't wait to received this and I am so glad Mauri saw this and thought of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment