Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015

I found this picture of John the other day. It was taken on the occasion of my brother's wedding back in 1986. John was 43 years old. So handsome.
I bought a special frame for it and I have it on my desk where I can look at it all the time.
And today starts a new year. In this year, I will mark 5 years since John passed. Hard to believe.
But I take him with me as I start this new year. He is in my heart always and I continue to believe that we are doing this together.
So often he has shown me that he is still here with me even though I know he is doing work on the Other Side.  He will be with me until it is my time to pass over and then he will meet me and we will go on together.
But in the meantime, I have work to do here. I believe that 2015 will be a good year for me and I will find myself and my way and will start to do the work I need to do before I go.
With John. With his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment