Thursday, July 14, 2016

Heaven is a state of being

I am reading a really wonderful book right now called Dying To Be Me by Anita Moorjani.
I highly recommend it. It's about Ms. Moorjani's near death experience [NDE] when she was admitted into the hospital in a coma with Stage 4 lymphoma.
Not only did she have her fantastic NDE but when she awoke she was free of her cancer!
She is a wonderful writer and her description of Heaven is beautiful.
While I was reading it I kept thinking of John and what he must be experiencing and I am so happy for him. I can't wait to be there with him so we can be experience it together.
I highly recommend this book. It really helped me to understand how we are all connected and how to prioritize and decide what is really worth putting focus on.
Ms. Moorjani beautifully illustrates not only how we are all part of each other but how we are all beings of light and love and Heaven is more of a state than a physical place.

No comments:

Post a Comment