Thursday, April 19, 2012

After death communication

Last week I attended one day of the International Conference on After Death Communication. It was well attended and not by airy-fairy weirdos walking around in flowing garments wearing bangly jewelry. No, these were ordinary every day folks looking for answers.  The people I met were warm and loving and able to open their minds and believe that there is more to this life than what we can experience with our five senses. I was very impressed with what I saw and heard and I plan on attending the entire conference next year.
The recurrent theme I heard [and I have read this too in the mountains of books I have devoured on the subject since John has passed] is that those on the other side are alive and want to communicate with us if we but be open to it.
Thursday evening John Holland a medium gave a lecture and then did spontaneous readings for several people in the audience. It was awesome.
But something else that was told to us is that we don't need mediums to communicate. We can do this ourselves if we are still and hold love in our hearts and just wait for what comes to us. It may not be as earth-shaking as what a medium brings through but it is just as profound and meaningful.
I have experienced this myself. I know John has said Hello to me. One way is sparkles. Sparkles were something very special to me and John ever since our first date. It had something to do with St. Patrick's Day and I'm going to leave it at that. Suffice it to say that sparkles always made us look at each other and smile. On many occasions since John has passed on, I have seen sparkles. In odd places. In places sparkles had no plausible explanation for being.
On my bathroom counter.
On my keyboard.
On my steering wheel.
They just appear. It's usually just one. And when I go back later, it's gone. But it was there. I saw it. I know it's John saying Hi to me. That he is OK and he loves me.
Is it wishful thinking? Maybe. But I don't think so. Do I care if anyone else believes me or shares my belief? No. I know what I know and that's all that matters to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment