Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fooling myself

There are actually days [probably more like hours] when I think I may have a handle on this journey I am on and then out of the blue, I am shown in no uncertain terms that nothing could be further from the truth. I wonder if I will ever be able to think about John without dissolving into a puddle or experiencing a gut wrenching stab of sorrow.
How do women do this? How do they go on without their soul mate by their side?
And why does it have to be this way?
I read and hear all these platitudes about how everything happens for a reason and that things are happening the way they are supposed to but you know what? Right now I don't care. I just don't care. All I want is my Love back here with me. THAT is the way it's supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment