Sunday, December 18, 2011

A poem

Don't grieve - for I am still with you

Don't grieve my loss, I have not gone.
My body is beyond your reach, but my soul is touching yours.
I am the one who enters your dreams,
Caresses your face
Hugs you. Misses you.
I have not left. My spirit is with yours.
I am all around you when you call.
I am the gentle breeze when there is no wind.
I am in the photo on the wall when you stare in disbelief.
I am the song that enters your head
For no reason, yet it reminds you of us.
If you wonder if it's me
Or if you shed a tear thinking it's not real,
Ask me, to tell you, something you don't know
Or something you've forgotten from long ago.
My first whisper is the truth.
Think about it. Find out about it
And I'll prove it's me.
Don't grieve that I am gone.
I am with you, beside you, in you.
I will be, as long as you need me.
                          - (c)2007 Phil G - Soul Matters

No comments:

Post a Comment